Every year, The Computer School holds a Jogathon. This school wide fundraising effort goes toward lowering the cost of our school trips. The Jogathon is a great way to build community, school spirit and it’s a lot of fun. This year the Jogathon will take place on Friday, May 10th at Macombs Dam Park.
This is how it works:
- Students are given different colored t-shirts (by homeroom).
- This year’s t-shirt was designed by 8B student, Ella Collins.
- We travel to the track as a school.
- Students either walk or run around the track.
- Students pack lunch, bring water and apply lots of sunscreen.
- Donate to the fundraiser.
Students will be dismissed from 81st and CPW station after we exit the B train station. Students may also walk back to The Computer School with teachers in order to meet a parent/guardian/babysitter for pick up (or for an after school activity.)